Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to School Sale

This post brought to you by Famous Footwear. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I love shopping but I am also a very picky and price conscious. I always hunt for bargains, even if others view it as a waste of time I can’t resist a sale. You really have to allot some time to check everything out like the seam of a dress or a sole of a shoe. Usually bargain items cannot to be exchanged.

A new school term is one of my favorite times for bargains. There’s always some back to school promo whether for clothes, shoes, bags and other school items. And I was particularly interested in Famous Footwear’s Back to School BOGO or Buy One Get the Other at half price. They have great selection of shoes, not just school shoes mind you.  I bought my nephew a new school shoe and the other one at half the price is for me. I also was introduced to their free Rewards Program, where you get special discount offer just by signing up. You also earn 1 point for every $1 you spend either in-store or online. Those points can be accumulated and exchanged up to $100 per year. 

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

So what are you waiting for, grab this BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon and head to Famous Footwear. Choose from their wide array of branded shoes, designs, sizes and more. This is a great back to school offer, so hurry and buy your kids or even yourself some new shoes. You don't wanna miss this chance.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment