Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to School Haircut

This post brought to you by Regis Family of Brands. All opinions are 100% mine.

A new school year meaning it's time for a new haircut. I remember I get really giddy and excited when I was still attending school and would always want to be well presented on the first day. That includes a new haircut, perm or highlights, though I only got the later when I was in college. Now it's my nephew whom I need to accompany to get his new haircut. But I might also decide to have my hair styled too. 

coupon-a-thon.jpg

Kids and adults will benefit from this great deal from fifteen salon brands and over 4500 locations across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Print the coupon and present it to the participating salon to avail of the $7.99 or $9.99 haircut (price depending on participating salon). If you're using a mobile, just touch and hold the screen to save the coupon image. Stll having problems, email departmentcs@regiscorp.com with the salon brand and they will send you the coupon. 

Haircut Coupon-a-thon

Now you don't have any reason not to get the coupon and a discounted back to school haircut. I am particularly interested since I usually have my haircut or styled at First Choice Haircutters. I find their salon very spacious, clean and have a friendly ambiance. 

montage.jpg

I am sure you'll find a perfect salon from the fifteen participating salons near your place. So let's all be ready for the new school term whether we are students or just want to have something new. 

 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment