Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

CashCashPinoy Deals

One of the group buying sites in the Philippines.

CashCashPinoy offers the most tempting deals (IMO) ranging from food and drinks, wellness and beauty, vacation and travel, liesure and lifestyle, fashion and clothing, etc.


How it works?




I said tempting because I really want to get these deals

P395 for P700 worth of food at Elias (tempting foods!)



P777 for Retro Pop Handset (I gotta have this!)



P2499 for overnight stay at Chateau Royale, Tagaytay for 4 pax
(I want but need to confirm might conflict with our Boracay trip)

2 comments:

  1. It's really tempting I do agree with you. For if you're not going to try them you wouldn't testify for yourself how good and how efficient and tasty, delicious, nutritious their foods are. To try is to satisfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like our deals! Don't feel bad about spending, pamper yourself a little, you deserve it. ;)

    ReplyDelete