Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Kate Moss Lipstick Collection

I made a lot of purchases during the last days of DSF that I haven’t blogged about. This is one of those, these lipsticks are marked 25% off at Lifestyle, Reef Mall so I bought 3 for my mom and her 2 sisters (my aunts). I don’t know which color to choose so I just bought the ones suggested by the beauty consultant.






05

077

01

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Collection
Original Price : 37 AED
Discounted Price: 26 AED

1 AED = 0.27 USD = 11.7 PHP

2 comments:

  1. These lipsticks will surely be liked by my beloved wife. I know she's using lipsticks. At least I've know these I would rather introduce these to her.

    Thanking you is RandomThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always intrigued with lipsticks and have actually owned 2 in my whole life. This one reminded me I should try new ones! :D

    ReplyDelete